RECON TECHS IRON BUSTER™ is PH Neutral cleaner with a color indicator that really shows you its working. Spray on the surface to expose the iron remover’s powerful and safe cleaning attributes. Use on both Wheels and Paint safely. Leaves your wheels or painted surfaces clean and ready for sealant or coating application.
Rinse the surface first to get rid any loose debris
Spray the Product directly onto your wheel/surfaces. Spray evenly and completely. Paint/trim/wheel/chrome/aluminum/windows have all been tested deemed safe. (DO NOT LET PRODUCT DRY ON SURFACE)
Allow the Product to react to contamination. There is no rule to how long you should let it dwell for, more judge by keeping the surface damp and do not let it dry completely. Be aware of the temperature of your environment, if its hot outside or inside or the surface is hot then cool it down or just keep spraying product, so it doesn’t dry. If you notice the surface changing color to red, this is normal, this is a normal chemical reaction of RECON TECHS IRON BUSTER™ working to remove the particle from the vehicles surface.
Rinse the surface thoroughly after the RECON TECHS IRON BUSTER™ is finished turning red.
- Iron/Ferrex/Brake Dust Cleaner
- Color Reaction Indicator
- Safe On Most Surfaces
- Body Shop Safe
DISCLAIMER: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. ALWAYS WEAR PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT. See Safety Data Sheet for further details regarding safe use of this Product.
SAFETY INFO: DANGER! May be corrosive to metals. Toxic if swallowed. Harmful if in contact with skin. Causes serious eye damage. Toxic if inhaled. May cause cancer. If medical advice is needed, have product container label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. PREVENTION: Obtain special instructions before use. Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Keep container tightly closed. Avoid breathing mist, vapors, spray. Wash thoroughly after handling. Use only out doors or well-ventilated area. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/ face protection. Wash thoroughly after handling. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call poison control or doctor. Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Immediately take off all contaminated clothing. Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Get medical advice/attention if you feel unwell. IF EXPOSED OR CONCERNED: Immediately call poison control or doctor.
Health - 4 | Fire - 0 | Reactivity - 0 | Special - 0