RECON TECHS WATERSPOT REMOVER™ can be used to remove stubborn mineral deposits on glass, painted surfaces, stainless steel and chrome. Surface will be left clean and smooth.
DIRECTIONS: Use on a cool surface. Apply a few drops on a damp microfiber towel and gently agitate the affected surface. Rinse with soapy water, do not allow product to dry on surface.
- Ultimate Cleaner For Water Spots and Mineral Deposits
- Safe On Glass/Trim/Painted Surfaces
- Easy Use
- Body Shop Safe
DISCLAIMER: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. ALWAYS WEAR PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT. See Safety Data Sheet for further details regarding safe use of this Product.
SAFETY INFO: DANGER! May be corrosive to metals. Toxic if swallowed. Harmful if in contact with skin. Causes serious eye damage. Toxic if inhaled. May cause cancer. If medical advice is needed, have product container label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. PREVENTION: Obtain special instructions before use. Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Keep container tightly closed. Avoid breathing mist, vapors, spray. Wash thoroughly after handling. Use only out doors or well-ventilated area. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/ face protection. Wash thoroughly after handling. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call poison control or doctor. Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Immediately take off all contaminated clothing. Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Get medical advice/attention if you feel unwell. IF EXPOSED OR CONCERNED: Immediately call poison control or doctor.
Health - 4 | Fire - 0 | Reactivity - 0 | Special - 0